Many businesses are adapting their offer to meet the changing needs of their customers, and that includes us. In response to the many queries we have been receiving from employers, we have launched an affordable HR support package exclusively for RfM clients.
HR support for employers
Employers are facing many new challenges over the coming months, including navigating the terms of the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme.
Now that it has been made clear that businesses will be able to have employees come and go on to Furlough status (in 3-week chunks), we envisage you may encounter issues such as:
- Having staff who refuse to return to work even if they are fit to do so
- How to choose who to bring back to work if you do not need everyone to return (in order to minimise ‘unfair selection’ claims)
You can keep up to date on eligibility for the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme here.
Your business and your employees may no longer be the same as they once were so you might also need support with:
- Redundancy, re-structuring, lay-off and short-time working decisions if trade is less then it used to be
- Recruiting if you need staff and there are too many people isolating to fulfil the hours you require
- Working time directive enquires (workers taking on more shifts to cover illness and self-isolation and the new holiday roll-over rules)
- Stress-related illness and long-term sickness
- Managing performance or productivity of employees working from home
- Revising employment contracts or HR policies that need an update or refresh
3-month HR support package
We are committed to supporting you with professional HR advice which represents exceptional value for money.
The RfM HR Services 3-month support package provides your business with HR support over a 3-month period for an upfront, fixed flat rate of £300.
This package will give you access to expert advice from our team of qualified HR professionals headed by our Lead HR consultant Diane Johnson. They will be able to assist you with the matters raised above or other HR issues you encounter during the next few months.
For clients who need additional support, we have also introduced a special hourly rate of £75, to be invoiced monthly.
By way of comparison, you might expect to pay a minimum of £250 an hour for employment lawyers. We hope you will see this offer as a reflection of our continued efforts to support you in these difficult times.
For more information and to sign-up for this support package, please contact Diane Johnson by email to firstname.lastname@example.org