Taking corporate responsibility for our communities and our planet
We are committed to carrying out our business in a way that will impact on the broader community in which we work and live.
In particular, we believe in operating in an environmentally conscious and considerate manner. The actions we take to reduce our environmental impact include:
- working towards all our offices becoming paper free
- using electronic communication (email, text, instant messaging) whenever possible and minimising our use of printed letters
- reducing the amount of printed materials and waste paper we generate
- recycling all waste paper and other business waste where possible
- using the telephone and telephone conferencing whenever we can to avoid unnecessary travel on business
- using fewer resources overall
- choosing to use recycled or FSC paper for all hard copy correspondence wherever possible
- evaluating how much energy we use and exploring the use of alternative, lower energy systems.