Britain’s pubs and the country’s proud brewing heritage remain key cornerstones of our national identity. The local tavern may have become the gastro pub or boutique hotel – where we gather with a glass of Prosecco or bottle of craft beer – but we are still a nation that loves to meet, drink, stay and socialise.
RfM Accountants acts for pubs, bars, hotels and breweries across the region. We provide the services and expertise to support you in achieving your goals for growth and success.
Serving the hotels, pubs and breweries sector
We provide accounting, business advisory and business administration services for a diverse range of companies operating in your sector including:
- gastro pubs
- Bed & Breakfast facilities
- self-catering facilities
- breweries, microbreweries and craft brewers
- celebrity chefs.
Services for pubs, bars, hotels and breweries include:
- startup services – including advice on the best way to structure your new business
- advice on bookkeeping
- management reporting including management accounts to monitor business performance
- VAT advice and VAT planning
- staff employment
- workplace pensions
- provision of specialist cloud accounting software
- business expansion, business growth and forecasting
- advice on branding, brand protection, patents and intellectual property, and tax solutions in this area
- excise duty compliance, dealing with bonded warehouses
- imports and exports
- advice on capital gains
- stamp duty issues on property transactions
- inheritance tax planning – transferring property to the next generation.