Manufacturing is still a key industry in the UK but businesses are under increasing pressure to make goods faster and more cheaply – whilst increasing profits and returns for shareholders.
The pressure on UK manufacturers comes from many directions. Increasing regulation, global competition, economic instability and concern for the environment are all challenges to growth and success.
To prosper, UK manufacturers will need to change, invest and embrace the opportunities created by automation, digitisation, and the development of new materials and techniques.
Keeping pace with the Manufacturing sector
RfM Accountants keeps pace with legislation and technology to ensure our manufacturing clients can compete, cut costs and be profitable. As an example, we regularly review our clients’ position to make sure they are taking full advantage of tax credits and incentives that are available to them.
Specialist services and advice for businesses in your sector include:
- tax advice relating to various transactions
- Research & Development (R&D) tax relief claims for innovation and technological advances
- audit services
- business expansion, business growth and forecasting
- business acquisitions
- staff employment services
- workplace pensions
- management reporting including management accounts
- stock control systems and internal control reviews
- funding advice for capital investment
- importing and exporting
- VAT in foreign territories