We provide accounting and business services to retail and distribution businesses and can offer clients a very broad and deep understanding of the sectors.
In recent years, with the growth of the internet, how and when we shop has changed dramatically, and so has the face of the competition. Strong financial controls, access to clear management information, a robust plan and support from knowledgeable advisors are all essential to success.
Retail businesses who are not looking into the future will be left behind. Our team is well placed to support you in implementing your plans and can advise when to expand, how to fund growth and how to deal with financial problems that can arise.
Delivering advice and services to meet the needs of the retail and distribution sector
We act for a diverse range of companies operating in the retail and distribution sector including:
- online retailers/e-commerce
- high street shops
- fashion retailers
- logistics and haulage companies
- packaging suppliers
- motor dealers.
Specialist services and advice for businesses in your sector include:
- advising on margin optimisation
- VAT – retail schemes for VAT
- exports and imports
- Excise and Duty
- break-even analysis and cost control
- cashflow forecasting
- lease term negotiations
- general business advice
- business expansion, business growth and forecasting
- business grants and funding available via Growth Hub
- embedded capital allowances
- audit and assurance.