When it comes to maintaining the records and particulars of your company, you can’t be too, well, particular. When you appoint us to act as your company secretary, you can be confident that every ‘i’ has been dotted, and every ‘t’ crossed.
Company secretarial duties we can carry out on your behalf include:
- maintaining statutory registers
- new company incorporation – this can be carried out the same day
- amendments to directors and shareholders
- advice on company articles and any non-standard articles
- filing Person of Significant Control (PSC) returns
- carrying out company searches
- providing a registered office address and safely storing statutory records
- making changes to the company name or year end
- general advice on company law and guidance in this complex area.