Our tax specialists have a handle on all areas of tax, whether you’re trading in the UK or worldwide. Ask any tax question and they’ll take great pleasure in giving you the answer.
Tax Planning is about looking ahead
The point at which you become an RfM client is the point when we join you on your business journey. Our focus will be on where the business is going, in the short, medium and long term.
We’ll ask all the big questions…
Are you planning to grow the business, perhaps by acquisition? Are you working towards selling your business? Do you need to plan for when the generation succeeds you?
…and find the answers that work best for you and your business.
But that’s not where it ends. We will regularly review your tax planning strategy to ensure it remains robust and relevant to the business.
Tax Planning for the life cycle of your business
We can take care of your tax planning needs at every stage in the life of your business including:
- business startup and structure
- expansion and growth
- raising finance
- acquisition of a new business
- acquiring a new subsidiary business
- transferring assets within a group
- taking one-off returns out of a company
- getting returns to shareholders
- share valuations
- takeovers, mergers and demergers
- company reorganisations
- advising on self-employed consultants and contractors and the IR35 regime
- tax reviews of sale and purchase documents, tax warranties and tax deed/indemnity
- HMRC tax clearance applications for planning transactions
- due diligence reviews
- succession planning, including management buy out and management buy in
- assessing employment-related security issues for new shareholders
- disposal of a business